The Church was in Shaw St. Liverpool Record Office holds plans dated 1851, and various records from 1832 - 1950. The new school (erected in 1853) could accommodate 250 boys, 250 girls and 500 infants. Listed as separate infant and Junior schools in 1859. Known as Salisbury St School from about 1912. The parishes of St. Peter, St. Ambrose and All Saints, St. Timothy and St Augustine’s amalgamated in 1957. Not sure when the school closed.
This picture, taken in 1908, shows the class of Elizabeth WALMESY (nee JONES), also known as Lil. Thanks to Marion WIlliams for scanning and sending it. We hope to find out a bit more!