The first headteacher was Jane Binnie FORBES. Her first teaching post was at St Bartholomew’s, in the north end of the City Centre. At the time, Mosspits was a very rural area - must have bee a huge change for her!
Denys OWEN went to Mosspits Lane when it was a wooden school, from 1931. There was only an Infants’ school there, in the wooden building. He went on to the Morrison in Rose Lane.