Listed in Slater’s 1859 Directory; presumably enlarged in 1860 and then again in 1893. Listed elsewhere as Anfield, Richmond Park and Walton Breck. The Liverpool record Office has records dating from 1863. The school closed due to falling rolls in 1983 when the children transferred to St Margaret’s Anfield. The temporary Head - Mrs M WEIGHTS - went to St John the Evangelist. The building was demolished.
Sheila WOOLLEY found a school log book for her father’s old school, Walton Breck Trinity C E. He attended this school from about 1927, he had borrowed it several years earlier from an ex headmaster of this school. Sheila made some notes before passing the log book on to the Record office to complete their set! Thanks to Sheila for the notes below.